Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Upcoming Shows and Events

This weekend kicks off the plein air competitions for me this year and I'm excited to get back to it.
Here's a list of upcoming stuff.

  • Paint Van Buren this weekend (May 26-28) beginning in Keosauqua, IA. I can't find a website or any info but I know there's still time to participate if you want to join, or just come out and watch us paint. 
  • Plein Air Group Show at Art Domestique The opening for this show will be June 1, 2017 6:30-8PM. I can't find any info for this so you'll just have to trust me on this one. The Farmer's Market will be on the square and some of the artists in the show will be out there painting before the opening. I heard there will be music as well and a possible Patrick Hazell siting. 
  • River Bluffs Paint Out is a three day event in Canton, MO, Quincy, IL and Hannibal,MO. 
There are about a gillion other events coming up and I'll update on those soon.

4 comments:

  1. Can hardly wait to see what you do at this event. I'll anxiously await your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I anxiously await hearing about your trip to IAPS.

      Delete